Easily control the max refresh rate (Hz) of android devices with multiple refresh rates (e.g. note20 ultra, s20/S20+/S20Ultra, z fold 2, s21/s21+/s21Ultra, tab S7/S7+). Galaxy Max Hz v126.96.36.199 [Premium] APK Free Download Latest version for Android. Download full APK of Galaxy Max Hz v188.8.131.52 [Premium].
Overview & Features of Galaxy Max Hz v184.108.40.206 [Premium]
Before you download Galaxy Max Hz v220.127.116.11 [Premium] APK, You can read a brief overview and features list below.
Overview: Easily control the max refresh rate (Hz) of android devices with multiple refresh rates (e.g. note20 ultra, s20/S20+/S20Ultra, z fold 2, s21/s21+/s21Ultra, tab S7/S7+).
Refresh Rate Mods
Change default refresh rates
– Easily change the overall refresh rate settings of devices supporting multiple refresh rates.
– Set supported mid refresh rates as the maximum refresh rate limit for battery savings (e.g. 96hz instead of 120Hz).
– Quick settings shortcut
– tasker plugin support.
Motion smoothness mode switcher(Düzgüsel, Adaptive or High)***
– Set you device motion smoothness mode to stationary refresh rates (high mode) for better smoothness if so desired on Samsung devices with native Adaptive motion smoothness with a little trade-off to the battery.
– Apply adaptive mod on device that don’t natively support adaptive mode [premium]– Tasker plugin support.
Per-app refresh rate settings:
Set different refresh rate settings for every app either adaptive or fixed(stationary) [premium].
Motion smoothness on power saving mode (not working to all devices with OneUI4.**+, kontrol first). ***
– GMH will apply a workaround to bypass 60Hz limitation on Power Saving Mode (PSM) on supported Samsung smartphones.
– Automatically apply workaround when PSM is enabled [premium]
Note: Stopped working out-of-the-box on Note 20 Ultra updated to OneUI4.*.
Extra steps to bypass restriction on OneUI4.*. After selecting Adaptive or High in GMH while on power saving mode, do either:
– Do a quick fake/mock video call to any number using the stock video call app(not google duo). Availability depends on network support
– Connect and disconnect to a wifi display or miracast receiver (e.g. smart tv, chromecast, windows laptops) using the Smart View function (Credits to @albiGib and @rblckmnjr84 for sharing the discovery)
Force to Lowest Hz: Force the lowest refresh rate on screen-off or Always-On Display(AOD). This overrides Samsung’s strange stock behavior which sets the refresh rate to the highest on screen off (update: it is now at 60hz since OneUI3.0) to improve standby power consumption a bit.
– Tasker plugin support
Auto apply power saving mode during screen-off (after ~ 10 secs)***
Auto disable Autosync***
– Quickly enter doze mode during screen-off that can not be interrupted by motion [premium].***
– Tasker plugin support
Auto SENSORS OFF (experimental non-root workaround)
– Device sensors will automatically turn off while screen is off until the device is unlocked to help minimize battery-draining motion-triggered wakelocks while device is not being used.
– Tasker plug-in support
Battery protection mod (Experimental)
– Option to set maximum charge to 86%-95%(for OneUI4+)[premium]
Quick resolution switcher
– Easily switch to any supported resolutions using the included quick setting tile***
– Tasker plugin support
Customizable refresh rate monitor
– Use statusbar or overlay which you can place anywhere on screen.
– Tasker plugin support.
Net speed statusbar indicator
OneUI inspired UI. Dynamic theme and Icon. Manual language selection
Note: The premium license is on a per device basis (not per user).
***these marked features require a one-time ADB procedure (this is not root)
Galaxy Max Hz background service is highly optimized. Background battery usage p is very negligible .
Info: This app targets older android sdk in order to control refresh rates without ADB setup or root. Just tap OK the dialog that says “This app was built for an older version of Android….” when opened for the first time. If OK button is not visible, just tap the blank space on the lowest portion of the dialog.
Modded by Timozhai
Note: It is advisable to uninstall the previous version before installing this mod.
– Fixed bug on per-app settings not being restored after turning off and turning on the screen.
This app özgü no advertisements
Galaxy Max Hz v18.104.22.168 [Premium] APK – Technical Details
Before you start full Galaxy Max Hz v22.214.171.124 [Premium] APK Download, you can read below technical APK details:
- Full Application Name: Galaxy Max Hz v126.96.36.199 [Premium]
- Supported Android Versions: 5.1 and up
- APK File Name: Galaxy_MaxHz_v80010_Premiumapk
- APK File Size: 4.1 MB
- Official Play Store Bağlantı:
Galaxy Max Hz v188.8.131.52 [Premium] APK Free Download
So Excited to download? Well, click on below button to start Download Galaxy Max Hz v184.108.40.206 [Premium] APK. This is a single direct bağlantı of Galaxy Max Hz v220.127.116.11 [Premium].